March 20, 2011

Getting Started

Getting started is the hardest to do.  So many topics are flooding my mind which eventually lead me confused and bewildered.  However, one topic which I feel highly interesting will be titled as "Life in the Fifties", then the Sixties, and so forth. It will be a journey to the past, a trip to memory lane.  Of course, before I write it, I have to make some research for purpose of accuracy lest I could be accused of historical distortion or outright fabrication.

Still, I want to include also a few vignettes of my life prior to the Fifties which keep popping in my mind whenever reminiscing on the past suddenly invades my consciousness.  Nevertheless, it will be a fruitful mind-exercise which will enable me avoid the debilitating effects of the aging process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment